Surveyors @ Work are recognised industry leaders in all aspects of major road construction surveying.
- Data management and document control program implemented across all projects;
- Confirm design models, convert and load onto the machines and manage this data and any changes;
- Set up management life-of-project survey control for the machines;
- Experienced bridge construction surveyors;
- Experts in all aspects of your set out needs for road construction and all associated infrastructure and services;
- Experts with DTMR requirements and reporting;
- As-Constructed reporting with comparisons to design;
- Accurate earthworks surveys to enable precise end of month volume calculations;
- Detailed natural and stripped surface pickup to enable accurate projected cut/fill volumes;
- Verification of schedules;
- Verification of digital design models against construction drawings;
- Digital Terrain Modelling of the existing natural surface for design confirmation and discrepancy reporting;
- Generate accurate control networks designed for whole of life projects and;
- DTMR standards.
Calliope Crossroads Arterial Interchange
This $120 million project involved construction of an arterial interchange, located at the Calliope Crossroads intersection approximately 20km southwest of the City of Gladstone.
Surveyors @ Work were contracted by Golding Constructions as the project surveyors and responsible for set out, detailed design and conformance.