Combining the skills of experienced construction and mining surveying specialists, Surveyors @ Work has a complete and unique survey solution for all of our mining clients.
Our expertise across all construction processes and our knowledge of statutory and operational mining requirements, allows us to pre-empt problems and provide solutions specific to all projects.
- This saves our client rework and redesign costs resulting from datum and scale factor issues.
- Ensures quality checks and verification of contractors claims during construction.
- Allows a smooth transition into operations with the handover of a complete As-Constructed or mine ready spatial data set.
- The very latest in calibrated survey technology. This quality process enables us to drive these systems through.
- We use our very own “Survey Manager”, a data and correspondence management system.
- Our team uses quality systems and processes project from initial feasibility study, through project construction onto operational start up and beyond.
Safety and Environmental
Our Company is safety focussed and this is reflected in our no incident safety record. Our surveyors are experienced at applying risk assessment and hazard identification, using SLAM books and JSA’s prior to conducting survey tasks. They have a clear understanding of their safety and health obligations and ensure site procedures and SOPS are adhered to.
Surveyors @ Work’s Main Business Activities
✔ EPCM & quality control surveyors
✔ Registered engineering /construction surveyors
✔ Registered mine surveyors with our JV Partner
✔ Infrastructure surveys for coal seam gas ( including both surface and underground in seam drilling )
✔ Open – cut & underground coal mine surveyors
✔ Underground infrastructure construction surveyors
✔ Geodetic control surveys
✔ Exploration and seismic surveys